- Customer Service
- About Us
- Contacting Frontgate
- Design Services
- Store Locations
- Trade Sales
- Email & Catalog Requests
- Gift Services
- Privacy & Security
- Shipping & Processing
- Ship to Store Program
- Returns & Exchanges
- Order Tracking
- Price Guarantee
- How to Order
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you'd like to order by phone or have product questions, please call us:
- (888) 263.9850
- U.S. & Canada
- Order by Phone: any time, any day
- Ask questions: 8AM - 12AM EST
- +1 (855) 868.8551
Product Information And Assembly, Replacement Part Orders
Customer Satisfaction Center
5566 West Chester Road
West Chester, OH 45069
- INSIDE THE US & CANADA
Office of the President
Send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Product Submissions
Business Partnership Inquiries
Our mission is to provide timely information to help members of the media quickly and easily complete their projects. Contact us to request ideas, catalogs, images product suggestions and samples, or even an interview with one of our resident Product Specialists. We’ll do our best to provide you with everything you need for your program or publication.
We appreciate your interest in Frontgate. If you are a member of the media and are interested in working with us or would like more information about our products, please submit our email form.
Incentive Programs And Volume Discounts
To contact us, please submit our email form.
Visit our Trade Sales page for more info.
We want to make your online shopping experience as pleasant as possible. If you are experiencing problems uisng our website, please submit our email form.
If you use our email form, be sure to include the following information in the text of your email:
- Date and approximate time you experienced the problem
- Type and version of web browser you're using (i.e. Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0, Firefox 41.0)
- The error message you received (Please note: it's best to copy and paste this text verbatim from the error page)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why wasn’t the current promotional offer applied to the item(s) in my cart?
- Can my order be delivered internationally?
- Yes. Through our partnership with Borderfree, we are pleased to provide an enhanced shopping experience for customers in over 100 countries, with support for many more coming soon. International shoppers now get the benefit of seeing product prices in their local currency, guaranteed order totals, cost-effective shipping and much more.
- What is Borderfree?
- Borderfree is a global ecommerce solution that allows us to provide the best possible shopping experience to our international customers by showing product prices in the currency of your choice, and offering competitive international shipping costs.
- What currencies does Borderfree support?
- Currently, Borderfree supports billing in over 60 global currencies, with more being added on an ongoing basis. Choose from our list of available currencies here. Once you update your preferences, you will be able to see product prices in your selected currency.
- What countries does Frontgate ship to?
- See our list of available shipping countries and shopping currencies here.
- How will I know how much my order will cost?
- Simply add items to your Shopping Cart and click on the Checkout button. Borderfree will calculate and display a guaranteed order total in your preferred currency – including all shipping costs from our warehouse(s) in the US to your selected international destination, as well as any applicable duties and taxes imposed by the customs and revenue authorities in the destination country.
- Are there any additional costs that will be due upon the receipt of my order?
- No. When you use International Checkout, you will be provided with a guaranteed order total in your preferred currency. The order total presented will be the exact amount that you will be billed by Borderfree. Customers have the option to prepay duties and taxes during the checkout process, or, where available, can opt to pay these upon receipt of their goods.
- I live in the US. Can I use Borderfree to ship internationally but pay in US Dollars (USD)?
- Yes, you can ship internationally, receive a guaranteed order total and pay in USD using a US credit card. This also works if you’re an American travelling or living abroad.
- What payment options does Borderfree support?
- Currently, Borderfree supports Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express and JCB, with additional payment options coming soon.
- What are my international shipping options?
- You will be quoted a specific delivery timeframe at checkout based on your destination country and the shipping methods available. See below.
Destination Shipping Method Canada Post - Expedited Parcel Canada 6-17 business days (4-8 days Express Delivery) Global Mail United Kingdom 7-12 business days (5-9 days Express Delivery) DHL Express Mexico 5-9 business days Central America and the Caribbean 5-9 business days South America 5-9 business days Europe 5-9 business days Asia-Pacific Countries 6-10 business days South Asia 5-9 business days Africa and Middle East 5-9 business days Iceland 6-11 business days Russian Federation 8-18 business days Australia 6-10 business days
- How much does international shipping cost?
- International shipping is calculated based on a number of factors, including the number of items you are purchasing, the weight of the shipment, and the destination country.
- When am I billed and what will appear my credit card statement?
- Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree when your package is shipped and the charge will appear as “BF*Frontgate” on your statement.
- How much duty and taxes are charged on international orders?
- Duties (or custom tariffs) are set by the destination country’s customs authorities and are based on a combination of the country of origin (manufacturing) of the goods being purchased and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the countries that Borderfree supports. Value Added Tax (VAT) rates are set by the destination country. You will be able to view the guaranteed total amount of applicable duty and tax/VAT for your order during the International Checkout process.
- Are there any items that cannot ship to my country because they are restricted?
- If, for some reason, there are any items that cannot be exported from the US or imported into your destination country, Borderfree will notify you during the checkout process.
- Do you ship to US military addresses (APO/FPO)?
- Orders shipping to US military addresses should go through our domestic checkout, as they are not subject to the same costs and logistic flows as other international orders.
- How can I track my international order?
- You can track the progress of your international package(s) here.
- Who should I contact if I have questions relating to my order after I have made a purchase?
- Please contact us at email@example.com or call (888) 540.6738 (Canada) or +1 (800) 854.96738 (Outside US and Canada) and Frontgate will gladly assist you with any questions relating to your international order.
- Can I purchase or redeem gift cards internationally?
- Unfortunately, we do not currently support the sale of gift cards to international customers or the redemption of gift cards for internationally shipped orders.
- What is the return/exchange policy for international orders?
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by submitting our email form or call (888) 263.9850 (Canada) or +1 (855) 868.8551 (Outside US and Canada) and we will provide you with further instructions on where return items should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded. Refunds for returned items will be credited to you by our partner Borderfree in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order. (Please note: you will be responsible for all shipping costs.)
To exchange your item for the same item in a different size or color, first follow the return instructions above and then place your new order online. Borderfree will credit your account for the item(s) returned and Frontgate will waive your return shipping costs. (Please note: you will be responsible for the shipping costs for the replacement item.)
- Can I ship to a US address if I live outside of the US?
- At this time, customers with international billing addresses cannot order online if the shipping destination is a US address. Please contact customer service to place your order at (888) 263.9850 (Canada) or
+1 (855) 868.8551 (Outside US and Canada).
- Do you ship furniture internationally?
- Some restrictions apply. Please submit our email form or call (888) 263.9850 (Canada) or
+1 (855) 868.8551 (Outside US and Canada) for more information.
- Will electrical products and lamps be compatible with my electrical outlets?
- No. If your purchase an electric item for use outside of the US, an outlet adapter and voltage converter will be required. Our electrical items and lamps are UL Listed and comply with US standards. Fire or injury can result from use with outlets higher than 110-120V.
- Is the Frontgate Gift Registry available to international customers?
- At this time, our Gift Registry is only available to US customers.
- Is monogramming available for items in international orders?
- No. At this time, monogramming in only available for orders shipping within the US.