30 6 0 More... More... image html 2000 300
Please enter valid email address. Your password will be reset and sent to your email account. Enter your Email Address and click 'Continue' Example: Submit Cancel Forgot Password Close /Frontgate/US/Global/Popups/forgot_password Enter your email address:
false pdp {"scheme":"product1_cr"}
false pdp {"scheme":"product2_cr"}
Standard Sateen White Goose Down Pillow with Piping 4.3 5 8 8
Excellent Down Pillows Initially ordered Medium and they were too soft. Returned them for Firm and they were just right. Must say Frontgate handled the exchange very efficiently. These pillows are an excellent quality and as good as other more expensive pillows. Will order two more for our northern home. December 12, 2014
Finally I found a pillow I like. I have been looking for substantial goose down pillows and am pleased with these. They are firm but not hard and very comfy in bed. These were hard to find; the ones from other stores were not good enough. I cannot judge durability as I have only had them a few weeks. December 4, 2014
Down pillows I ordered 2 king size firm white goose down pillows. The pillows are firm and a good deal with the buy one and get one free and free shipping offer. I found these pillows superior to many, many, many others I have looked at. One issue I have is that the tag on the pillows says 75% white goose down, but there is no indication of what makes up the other 25%. It is not a big issue but I am curious. November 18, 2014
Goose down pillow Excellent to lay my head on-also the pillow cover makes it so very nice when putting on the pillow cases. Seems to keep extra air in the pillow. October 11, 2014
We love our new pillows! We bought the 'Firm' standard size Sateen White Goose Down Pillows. Although a number of prior reviewers felt that these pillows were softer and provided less support than claimed by the category (e.g., firm were medium, medium soft) my wife and both feel they are very supportive. Also excellent quality construction. August 12, 2014
Happy Customer Ordered these pillows and couldn't be happier. I sleep so comfortably now. Would highly recommend this product to anyone. March 14, 2014
Too soft I purchased the firm version expecting it to be firm. I do not think it is firm. It seemed like I purchased the soft version. February 26, 2014
disappointing although advertized as ''firm'', we found both pillows too soft. February 19, 2014
1-8 of 8
Product:67790-Standard Sateen White Goose Down Pillow with Piping